Each email is sent twice to approx 26000 recipients. The list is 99.9% named and titled.
- We can advise and help you write the email if you would like us too.
- We will set, check for spam keywords and proof copies to you.
- We recommend you use a simple letter format, with about 200 words, a picture and contact details.
- You can choose the data by type. I.E geographical, Age group etc. *Price on application*
- Automatic trigger responses can be used.
| The feedback on these campaigns is excellent
I’m now going to be spending the next week sending out samples and answering email enquiries! - Oli Lederberger- A&O Foods.
"I agree with your approach and will prepare a new email as you suggest. Just so you know we've had a good response from the 1st mail going out which has led to many positive leads!" and "Excellent thanks Steve - we've already had requests for demos so great stuff!" Mike Glanville, Director, One Team Logic.
"I had schools sign up for my guide on the day the email went out." Philip West, Continuity West.
We will send your email for the following costs:
- We will provide figures of total sent and total opened email data on request within these costs
- We will provide click through data which will include (Where available) School, phone no, email, Head, Address.
- We can only do this using data drawn from the 1st hyperlink on the email- So we recommend you only have one.
- Please note some 3rd party tracking systems will prevent us from providing link clicked information- please check with us for details.
We will require from you the information to email. This can be a simple text and a couple of pictures made into a letter, as our reader is a Head its better done as a semi-formal letter. If you wish to send a full HTML page please provide it fully made to 620px width. If you require us to make up a complex HTML page there will be a charge for this which we will happily quote for.
You will also get the facility to add Press releases to the Education magazine website free of charge by uploading the information, pics and search words directly. We will provide social media support for these.
Invoicing: payment is due, for the 1st cycle, 30 days from placing the order and before the email is sent. Subsequent cycles are due 30 days from the email being sent.
On line advertising on the Education Magazine website.
On the front page of the website.
You can advertise on the front page of the website. A headline rotating banner that is 468 pixles by 60 pixels is available. A link to your site is also included. There are a maximum of 4 adverts that rotate and the cost is £300 for 3 months, £120 per month for 2, £130 for one month. All + VAT. Please email us for further information on firstname.lastname@example.org
Within the website next to articles:
PIR has a wealth of articles on every topic imaginable- relevent to the industry. All articles from the last four years are now on line and the new ones are being added all the time. This represents an archive, a information source and a directory for information. All fully searchable and indexed by google and the other major search engines. You can advertise your company against these on line articles. This is done by a web banner that appears alongside the chosen article. It will contain a link that connects to a webpage chosen by you.
The minimum cost is £120 for 12 months. Additional months can be purchased from the outset at £10 per month. All figures are plus VAT.
Available sizes for the front page of the website are:
Top or Bottom of page Width 468(Max) x Height 60 pixels
Left or Right of page Width 120(Max) x Height 600 pixels
Acceptable Formats: JPG, PNG, GIF acceptable animated GIF’s are accepted, max runtime 3.5 seconds and subject to approval by the publisher.
Flash is not supported.